Convection Oven - DeLonghi AS1870B Convection Oven With Rotisserie































I've heard nightmare stories about buying convection ovens. Nightmares issues included heat, size and appearance. So I did a lot of research before deciding on the unit. After quality and price, some of the most important issues I had was the height and appearance of the oven. I was looking for something a little more lean and backward. I have owned my DeLonghi oven for three months now and I'm absolutely satisfied with it. It has an amazing look in detail black and chrome and fits with plenty of space between my counter space and cabinet above.

I use my DeLonghi mainly for cooking roast chicken, and he does a superb job! My whole family loves the way the inside of the bird remains moist and juicy, while the outside is evenly browned. I just tie the bird and put it on the spit, set the timer and come back when this is done. Cleaning is very easy since I only one line in the crumb tray with aluminum foil and toss it when the cooking is done! I can always throw some vegetables in aluminum foil and cook them with chicken, so my total time spent preparing the meal is usually less than ten minutes .... which means a lot to me!

Another of my concerns was how hot it is outside the oven during cooking. All the comments I read for different ovens, said the heat was a big problem. Since I do not keep it close to anything that would be damaged by heat, which has not been a big problem for me. But even if the unit is warm to the touch, it definitely does not heat up the kitchen when I use it. This makes it much more pleasant to use than my large oven that makes cooking very uncomfortable - especially during the summer. Also, with my kids around, I feel more secure.

I also used it to bake mini loaves of bread, steamed vegetables, cook personal size pizzas, and have even made home-made jalapeno poppers in it! It works much better than my larger oven to make snacks and small meals. The only negative thing I can say about this oven is that they say they will cook up a bird to 12 pounds more than I have been able to fit properly it will turn the spit was 8 pounds. A large bird could fit, but it would have to be roasted not rotisseried. I am very pleased with this oven and recommend it to anyone looking for a unit that has great looking grill, convection and fairly small space on the bench.

DeLonghi Convection Oven

http://www.homeconnectiondirect.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment