A Convection Oven That Makes You Exclaim WOW! Delonghi AD1079































not know what a convection oven is all about? That's how I felt before I bought the Delonghi AD 1079. As I researched convection ovens, I have learned that high-speed fans that circulate air around your food. This circulating air speeds up the cooking time by 20-40% and creates more even cooking. Since I am a mother of four children and deal with lots of leftovers and meals should be kept warm for the kids that home of an event and that sort of thing, I decided to try. The model I chose to try was in the middle of upper price range. The function of pizza and grill features intrigued me and went for it.

I was very pleased with this addition to my kitchen and I'm really surprised at how much I use it. Since I try to avoid using my microwave, the Delonghi AD1079 is the most commonly used to heat leftovers and melting butter, and keeping warm waffles and pancakes before you eat. I also like to make baked potatoes in the oven convection. It comes with a variety of different pots and racks that are very useful. Clean-up has been very easy. The interior has an interior that makes DuraStone heat distribution easier and better cleaning. Reheating leftovers is one hundred times better than a microwave. Nothing is soaked. I love using it to keep food warm before the meal. I struggle with the time-out all my food for a meal to be ready at the same time. Now I can just throw it in the convection oven and keep it warm up meals. This convection oven is also great roasted chicken. The rotisserie that keeps the chicken moist. I was surprised at how easy it was. Pizza Crusts out perfect. He also does not heat up my entire kitchen as my oven does not. There are two levels so you can have on the levels of cooking going on at once. This convection oven has been very fun and useful to have. I encourage you to branch out and try a convection oven if you're not already.

To get a balanced perspective, I share some of the disadvantages. This convection oven is not for you if all you're looking to do is toast one or two pieces of toast or pop a bagel in the morning. This is a convection oven, not a toaster. Convection ovens are more focused on cooking light. You could toast to nine pieces of toast at a time in a convection oven, but to make one or two, would take long time. When I bought my 1079 AD, I was disappointed because the middle rack of the grooves out occasionally. I was able to correct this problem, but it was not the least disappointing. This convection oven has 1.1 cubic feet of capacity. It is very big and is great for my large family. However, I suggest that you evaluate your needs, to see if you can live with less and save counter space. The disadvantages to this model of convection oven are few, but definitely something to be considered.

I found the Delonghi AD 1079 to be a great addition to my house and I recommend it to anyone looking to add a convection oven for your home. It is well worth the money.

Did you find this review on the Delonghi AD1079 useful? Jenn specializes in toasters and toaster ovens. She advises: A convection oven in your kitchen can be just the thing to help take some of problems outside of their preparation of the meal. You can learn much more about toasters and toaster ovens in http://www.mytoastershop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment